JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion Public Beta Offline Installers for Secure Environments
Download Main Installer and Use the /Layout Command Line Option
Instead of downloading the offline installer, which contains all languages and is a large download, you can run the setup executable with the /Layout command line argument. This command downloads the non-embedded installer files and creates a copy of the setup package in the folder specified. This allows a user to run the setup package and perform an installation or repair on an offline computer. To do this, the setup package and installer files must be in the same folder.
If there are spaces in the path to the folder, the path must be enclosed in quotes.
c:\package.exe /Layout "c:\FS setup\OfflineSetup"
The installer files are downloaded to the c:\FS setup\OfflineSetup folder.
By default, the Layout option downloads the language that matches the operating system language. If you need to install a different language on a computer, you can use the /Language command line argument in conjunction with /Layout and specify the three letter language code you want to download.
c:\package.exe /Language enu /Layout "c:\FS setup\OfflineSetup"
The installer files for the English version of the product are downloaded to the c:\FS setup\OfflineSetup folder.
The following language codes are supported:
- Arabic: arb
- Brazilian Portuguese: ptb
- Danish: dan
- Dutch: nld
- English: enu
- Finnish: fin
- French: fra
- French Canadian: frc
- German: deu
- Hebrew: heb
- Hungarian: hun
- Italian: ita
- Norwegian: nor
- Russian: rus
- Spanish: esn
- Swedish: sve
For a full list of available command line options, use /Help or /MoreHelp.
- JAWS 2022.2110.30 - October 2021
- Fusion 2022.2110.17 - October 2021
- ZoomText 2022.2110.40 - October 2021
Download Full Offline Installer
The offline installer is intended to be used in secure environments such as a company or government agency where you need to install a product on one or more computers that are behind a firewall with restricted Internet access. This installer is very large as it includes all supported languages.
- Select the appropriate link at the end of this procedure to download your product and save it to a location such as a USB drive. Make sure to download the correct version (64-bit or 32-bit) for the computer where you will be installing it.
- Run the executable from the computer with restricted Internet access and follow the instructions to install your product. The setup installs the correct language that matches your operating system language. If this is a new installation, you can install a different language by selecting the Options button on the first setup screen and then choosing the language you want from the list.