Anonymous Usage Data Collection
Vispero collects information about your use of our products. We will never collect any personally identifiable information.
What Information is Collected?
We may collect any of the following data:
- Configuration: Data about how you configured a product
- Feature Usage: Data about how you use our products. Examples include details about which features you use and metrics of user interface activity.
- Performance: Data about the performance of our products
How We Use this Information
We will use the information to make general recommendations to customers regarding how best to use our products. We will also use the information to make product improvements, such as:
- Detecting and fixing bugs to understand opportunities for product improvement
- Prioritizing future product features
- Analyzing how features are used
- Understanding which features are important to our customers
- Improving resolution of customer support requests
- Providing general support recommendations to our customers